Have you ever seen BeerBiceps and wondered what is Ranveer Allahbadia’s age? Well, this article has got you covered, know everything about your favorite YouTuber. Ranveer has achieved this at a very young age.
Ranveer Allahbadia is an Indian YouTuber, Entrepreneur. Apart from that, he is also a fitness coach and social media influencer who hails from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is widely known for his stage name, Beer Biceps. Ranveer is also in the good books of people for making inspirational videos to help others.
So, he was also supposed to be a Doctor just like his other family members. But he chose to do something else as he was interested in entrepreneurship.
But the very thought of starting a business on his own gave his family members chills and just like any other Indian parents, they didn’t believe in him and thought that his idea wouldn’t work out. Moreover, they gave give 2 years to prove himself.
Ranveer had to do everything with speed. It was then he thought of guiding people towards a better lifestyle and his channel BeerBiceps came into existence. Since then, he never looked back.
The Age of Ranveer Allahbadia is only 27. But he has achieved a lot of success and fame in this small age.
|Real Name||Ranveer Arora Allahbadia|
|Profession||YouTuber, Motivational Speaker, Fitness Coach|
|Famous For||Making motivational videos on YouTube|
|Date of Birth||2nd June 1993|
|Age||28 Years (As of 2021)|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Schooling||Dhirubhai Ambani Business School
Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
|Managed By||Monk -E by Viraj Sheth|
Ranveer is a believer in investment. He does not believe in saving but in investing money. He thinks this is the new way of saving. Moreover, he invests 60% of his finances and maintains his lifestyle with the remaining 40%.
Talking about his income sources, it includes multiple YouTube channels, brand promotions, events, and either business endorsements. He also runs a company named Monk Entertainment which is basically a media company. with his friend Viraj Sheth. He is the CEO of the company.
- Does Ranveer Drinks ? Yes, in the college days and after Breakup but when he started meditation, he leaves Drinking anymore, now it’s been 2 years.
- Is he a Smoker? Yes, But in the college days with friends for fun not now.
- He was not good at his studies, since doesn’t like to be a doctor as his whole family is filled with doctors and he was supposed to be also.
- He is a Dog Lover and has more than 4 dogs in his house.
Ranveer Allahabadia is the epitome of proving yourself. His parents were against his decision of being an entrepreneur, but he fought his way out and now he is a brand.
He has done interviews with almost every social media celebrity. His aim is to help others and find growth in the process.