Jeff Nippard is a Bodybuilder and a Fitness influencer who hails from Canada. He is being talked about a lot because of his physique and looks. The fitness enthusiast has an extensive female fan base who is crazy about his body. This article will cover Jeff Nippard’s Height, personal life, training routine, Net worth, and much more.
Jeff Nippard, the famous fitness influencer, was born on October 6, 1990. He was born in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. In his early days, he used to hit the gym with his father who was also a fitness enthusiast. Jeff Nippard started going to the gym when he was only ten years old. According to him, his dad was the one to push him toward maintaining a good body.
About his family, Jeff Nippard was born to a businessman and a bodybuilder/ Fitness instructor, although, no information is available. His mother, Denise Henstridge, also happens to be a bodybuilder and a fitness instructor. He also has a brother named Bradley Nippard, but not much about his brother is known.
Jiff Nippard came into the limelight after making his workout videos and sharing his journey of becoming a fitness instructor. He strictly advises his viewers who wish to have a good body, to stay off steroids. He also explains why steroids are bad for the long run and why they slowly damage your body under the facade of a good physique.
|Date of birth||October 6, 1990|
|Place of birth||Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.|
|Net worth||$1.9 million|
|Fame Reason||Aesthetic body|
Jiff has a degree in Biochemistry, which makes sense because he explains topics like absorption of nutrients, how vitamins work, Etc in detail. It is almost like he is giving a class on these topics. He went to a local school for his early education, however, the name of his school is not revealed. For his higher studies, the influencer went to attend The Memorial University of Newfoundland located in Newfoundland.
After his education, his focus shifted to his main purpose which was bodybuilding and maintaining a perfect physique. Bodybuilders are one of the most disciplined human beings. No matter what they never skip their work out and so, Jiff Nippard abides by that rule and never skips his workout.
The whole point of working out is maintaining a disciplined lifestyle and living a perfect life. Jeff Nippard’s height is 5’5, which gives him the advantage of being flexible when doing calisthenics and extreme workout. The fitness influencer has an extreme workout routine.
The most important aspect when it comes to working out is the diet, it is being said that 80% is the weight of diet when trying to attain a certain physical goal. We will now look into his workout routine
1st Day – Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders
Jeff’s Nippard’s height is 5’5, which is good when it comes to developing strength in the upper region of the body.
- Barbell Bench Press (Four sets, Six reps)
- Cable Rope Face Pull (Three sets, Twenty reps)
- Knee Hip Raise On Parallel Bars (Three sets, Ten reps)
- Cable Incline Fly (Three sets, Fifteen reps)
- Barbell Standing Military Press (Four sets, Twelve reps)
- Cable One Arm Standing Overhead Tricep Extension (Four sets, Fifteen reps)
- Cable Lateral Raise (Four sets, Fifteen reps)
- Cable Triceps Pushdown (Four sets, Fifteen reps)
- Static Dumbbell Holds (Two sets, Sixty seconds)
2nd Day – Rear Delts, Biceps, and Back
Back exercises should always be done in combination with chest because the muscles are inter-connected
- Cable One Arm Lat Pulldown ( Sets – 2, Reps – 10)
- Pull-Ups (Sets – 3, Reps – 8)
- One arm Meadows row ( Sets – 3, Reps – 12)
- Omni-Grip Lat pulldown ( Sets – 3, Reps – 15)
- Machine Reverse Flyes ( Sets – 2, Reps – 20)
- Cable Rope Face Pull ( Sets – 2, Reps – 15)
- Band Back Flyes ( Sets – 2, Reps – 20)
- Barbell Curl ( Sets – 3, Reps – 8)
- Dumbbell Incline Curl ( Sets – 2, Reps – 20)
- Barbell Rack Pulls ( Sets – 3, Reps – 8)
3rd Day – Leg Day
Never skip leg day! Every gym freak knows this, and so does the fitness influencer. Jeff Nippard’s height is 5’5 and his leg muscles are jacked. We will now look at how he does that
- 3 sets and 6 reps of Barbell Squat
- 3 sets and 8 reps of Barbell Romanian Deadlift
- 3 sets and 20 reps of Dumbbell Lunges
- 3 sets and 10 reps of Leg Extension with One Leg
- 3 sets and 12 reps of Single-Leg Curl
- 3 sets and 12 reps of One Leg Calf Press on Leg Press
- 3 sets and 20 reps of Seated Calf Raise
- 3 sets and 10 reps of Weight Plate Russian Twist
Maintaining a good body that influences others to do the same is a very tough job to do but Jeff Nippard is an excellent example of how you do so. The fitness influencer is widely known for his discipline as well as for spreading fitness awareness