Natacha Oceane is a British fitness influencer, residing in London. She has earned herself quite a name with her amazing and dynamic workouts. The influencer posts about her personal life which includes her vlogs and of course her work-outs videos. Let us deep-dive into this topic.
Natacha Oceane was introduced to CUT, and given her fitness, she was an instant hit too. She gained instant popularity because of her looks. Internet is a blessing and it has showered its blessing over Natacha Oceane. She was born on 6 August 1993 in England, the United Kingdom, the influencer is 29 years old currently.
Natacha Oceane always had a thing for fitness ever since she was a kid. The influencer started going to the gym when she was only 13 years old. Let us tell you that Natacha Oceana is an excellent gymnast, she always topped her gym classes and she was always admired by her friend circle because she was really good at it.
|Date of birth||6 August 1993|
|Place of birth||England|
|Net worth||$2 million|
|Reason for Fame||Fitness Influencer|
When we talk about achievements, nothing can be more precious than thousands of people leading a healthy lifestyle through her influence. Her books are great for those who are beginners and have zero knowledge about nutrition and fitness.
We wish she succeeds even more in the near future.
Cut” is Natacha’s first book in which she talked about the rules behind effective weight loss that can be followed on a long-term basis. Natacha is not among those influencers who just share their personal weight gain journey. Instead, she has been in the sports industry for quite a long time now.
Moreover, Natacha has been in the “Iron Man” competition. To know more about her fitness plans and have a close look at her techniques. Visit her YouTube Channel.
When we talk about fitness freaks, it’s not only about being skinny. Skinny does not always mean healthy. As you all have seen at some point in your life people that are skinny but not healthy or fat people who are absolutely doing fine.
The definition of health is subjective. Each body reacts differently to nutrition. Publishing a book might not be a very difficult task these days. But writing books on nutrition comes with a huge responsibility. Renee McGregor, a performance dietician has approved of Natcha’s book.
So, you don’t need to worry about the validity of the content. Every fact written in the books is checked so that no one follows the wrong direction that can harm their health.
Furthermore, she has also launched an app called AFLETE. Through this app, you can track your progress and be your own nutritionist.
Natacha’s first guide that is called “Move” is about cardio workouts. Cardio is a type of exercise that includes certain movements of the body that make you sweat more. On the other hand, “Cut” is more about muscle training and HIIT exercises.
Natacha Oceane shows exactly what she does to live a healthy lifestyle in her guide.
- Hip rotation squats (3 x 12): It helps to increase the rotational speed.
- Squat jumps w/ pull (3 x 8): Make sure your band is tied to something sturdy and go on with the pull and the legs.No need to hurry, take your time.
- Chameleon sit backs w/ tap (3 x 12): It will help in strengthening our core.⠀⠀
- Kick sits (3 x 20s): It is not about the speed only. Take your time. The speed will increase with time.
- Standing single leg tuck (3 x 8 per side): Another core strengthening workout that helps with the glutes and upper back.
- Single arm RB rows (3 x 12 per side): The level of resistance will be the same as your position on the band. The movement will be very controlled.
- Bent knee pike pushups: It is an easier version of Pike Pushups. If you are still in the strength-building stage, you can surely stick to regular assisted push-ups.
Natacha Oceane went from being a Gymnast to a fitness influencer, to a writer. She is a good example of seeing a dream and doing everything to achieve the same. The fitness influencer continues to inspire a lot of young and aspiring influencers all over the world.